Earn with uChoose Rewards®
Visit uChooseRewards.com to register for or login to your ACT 1st Federal Credit Union debit card uChoose Rewards® account!
Make purchases with your debit card and watch the points add up! Redeem your points for merchandise, travel, event tickets and more!
Get control and convenience, from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. CardValet® is a central hub for managing your cards and how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
- Restrict purchases to locations, merchant categories, or transaction types
- Easily lock and unlock cards
- Check account balances and view recent transactions
- Set up alerts based on transaction type, merchant category, location, or even spend limit
- And if you’re a small business trying to limit employee expenses set your cards to be used to pick up supplies for the office, but not for personal purchases.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.
Extended Warranty Insurance* – Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty on new products for a maximum of one year.
Price Protection* – Guarantees cardholders the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card by providing a refund on the difference, if you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase.
Satisfaction Guarantee* – Provides up to $250 per new product, if cardholder becomes dissatisfied with product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.
MasterCard Global Service™ – Provides around-the-clock customer service for all of your account-related questions.
MasterCard Zero Liability** – Protects cardholders against unauthorized purchases on the card should it be lost or stolen.
* Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-MasterCard for full details. ** Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
Register for MasterCard SecureCode: http://valfac4b.arcot.com/vpas/elan_4295m/enroll/index.jsp
Call For Customer Service: 301-729-8015 (during business hours)
Call to Activate Line/Change Pin: 800-992-3808
Call to Report Card Lost or Stolen: 800-472-3272 Press 2
Call to Report Fraud: 833-337-6075
Your Check/Debit Card can be used at ATM machines of the Credit Union, Cirrus/MasterCard, PLUS, MoneyPass, Pulse and Allpoint to withdraw or transfer funds and to obtain balance information.
Your Check/Debit Card can be used to purchase goods and services from merchants that accept MasterCard.
If you plan to travel outside the US, please let us know.
We also have Visa Travel Money Cards for $3.50 per card. Call for details!