Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic? We’re here to help.
In light of the significant impact and ongoing uncertainty around the Coronavirus pandemic, please know that your well-being and financial needs are our top priorities. With that in mind, in regard to your student loan account we have taken steps to ensure that you have access to the services and personalized support that you may need.
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for your account and provides 24/7 access to view your student loan information and make payments at www.uasecho.com. (Payments by mail should be sent to University Accounting Service, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865.)
If you have additional questions regarding your student loan account, or are experiencing difficulties at this time and need to discuss repayment options to keep your account in good standing, please call 800-723-2210 to speak with a servicing agent.
Take control of your student loans with a Student Choice Refinance Loan from ACT 1st Federal Credit Union! You’ll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
What You Need to Know
- You can apply to refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $75,000.00
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.
- See disclosures for more details: http://act1stfcu.studentchoice.org/
- Receive 0.25% rate discount for automatic electronic payment
College graduates who are:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loan
- Able to pass a credit check (A cosigner may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- ACT 1st Federal Credit Union members or eligible for membership (You may apply without being an ACT 1st Federal Credit Union member, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded.)
Learn more about ACT 1st Federal Credit Union membership eligibility: https://www.act1stfcu.org/about/membership-eligibility/
For more information and to apply online, visit our Student Choice website: http://act1stfcu.studentchoice.org/