Discover the Perfect Checking Account for Your
Share Draft Account
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees, charge per draft, or hidden service charges
- 24/7 Online Banking and electronic Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Complimentary checks for members 55 years of age or older
- Overdraft Protection available and Courtesy Pay available to qualified members
- MasterCard debit cards are available upon approval
- The regular share draft account does not pay dividends.
- A dividend bearing share draft account is also available. Dividends on this account will be paid at a rate approved by the Board of Directors by vote at the monthly meetings. Dividends are paid on the average daily balance and posted on the last day of each month.
- A credit report may be run to verify the member’s credit worthiness before a share draft account is opened.
Advantage Plus Cash Checking Account
You already spend money, why not be rewarded for it?
Monthly Rewards Include:
- 3.299% APY* (on average daily Advantage Plus Cash Checking Account balances up to $10,000.00)
- ATM Surcharge Fee Refund (up to $25.00/month)
Monthly Rewards Qualifiers Include:
- E-Statement Enrollment
- Web Banking Enrollment (and 1 or more valid login)
- Direct Deposit Enrollment (and an aggregate deposit of $500.00 or more)
- ACH Withdrawal (for $100.00 or more)
- (10) Debit Card Transactions (for $25.00 or more each)
Qualifiers must be met on a month by month basis to get monthly rewards.
Monthly Bonus Reward:
- $0.10 Per Debit Card Transaction (up to $5.00/month)
Monthly Bonus Reward Qualifiers Include:
- All Monthly Qualifiers
- Loan on File (and payments are current)
Qualifiers must be met on a month by month basis to get monthly bonus reward.
Plus, we are offering a one-time, $25.00 Sign-Up Bonus to those who open an Advantage Plus Cash Checking account and it is their first share draft checking account with ACT 1st Federal Credit Union. The member must also meet all Monthly Rewards Qualifiers to get the $25.00 Sign-Up Bonus. If bonus is earned, it will be paid at the month’s end immediately following the meeting of all Monthly Rewards Qualifiers.