We are working to serve and protect you. We are here for YOU!
Here are our guidelines:
- Masks are optional for our members and for our Credit Union team. However, a member can ask an employee to wear a mask while he/she is receiving service. In addition, an employee may ask a member to briefly remove a mask for identification purposes.
- Gloves are to be worn by every ACT 1st FCU employee that works directly with members. These gloves are to be changed often.
- Safe guards are scheduled to be installed in all offices and at each teller session.
- Work areas and signature pads are to be sanitized after each member has been served and at the day’s end.
- Cleaners are visiting the branches every evening and have been asked to disinfect as suggested by the CDC.
Here are our requests:
- Please practice social distancing while visiting our lobbies.
- Please do not visit our lobbies if you are experiencing any of the following covid-19 symptoms:
CoughShortness of breathDifficulty breathingFeverChillsMuscle painSore throatNew loss of taste or smell
Please visit our COVID-19 Advantage Plus Member Assistance Program webpage to learn more about how we can help you make ends meet: https://www.act1stfcu.org/covid-19-member-assistance-program/