ACT 1st FEDERAL CREDIT UNION COVID-19 GUIDELINES (UPDATED AS OF March 1, 2022) –
- Masks are NOT required for both members and our employees
- Safe guards remain installed at each teller station.
- Work areas and signature pads are to be sanitized after each member has been served and at the day’s end.
- Cleaners are visiting the branches every evening and have been asked to disinfect as suggested by the CDC.
As an employer, we will not ask about or require covid-19 vaccination from members or employees.
Here are our requests:
- Please practice social distancing while visiting our lobbies.
- Please do not visit our lobbies if you are experiencing any of the following covid-19 symptoms:
Shortness of breath
New loss of taste or smell
If you are uncomfortable with our new mask guidelines, please consider using our drive-thru services. Drive-thru hours of operation can be viewed here: https://www.act1stfcu.org/about/locations-hours/